Renville-Sibley Cooperative Power currently has the following position open.
Cooperative Support Specialist
Renville-Sibley Cooperative Power Association (RSCPA), located in Danube, MN is accepting applications for a Cooperative Support Specialist.
The individual selected to fill this position should have the following attributes:
- understands the importance of confidentiality
- organizational skills
- ability to prioritize and plan work activities
- detail oriented
- team player
- communicates well with others (internally and externally)
- monitors own work for quality
- treats people with respect in actions and speech
- exhibits sound and accurate judgment
- includes appropriate people in the decision-making process
- uses time effectively
- prompt and courteous telephone skills
- sets and achieves goals
- adapts to changes in the work environment
- volunteers readily and asks for and offers help when needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- communicate with members in person and over the phone
- support programs and services offered by the cooperative
- comply with established safety rules, policies, and procedures
- assist with special events
- maintain organization files and records
- maintain and order office supplies
- data entry
- help various departments which may include billing, accounting, and communications
- assist others as needed.
- Full-time or part-time position with benefits. Benefits include paid holidays, PTO, medical and 401k.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Ideally, the candidate will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Previous customer service skills preferred. Accounting or accounting clerk experience is helpful. Knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office are desired.
The anticipated start date is January 2023. The position will remain open until filled.
The employment application can be found by clicking the link below. Questions call 800-826-2593. Application and resume should be mailed to HR, PO Box 68, Danube, MN 56230 or emailed to email@example.com.
RSCPA is an equal opportunity provider and employer and believes that diversity of ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds is essential to our business.
Renville-Sibley Cooperative Power Association is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (PDF), found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html(link is external), or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .